Cymax Stores - Fraud!!
As many have noted on here, this company will debit your money immediately, then continuously push back delivery of your order until you cancel and ask for your money back.They will then cut off all communication.
I have tried to contact them several times. I got a person the first time, two weeks ago, who assured me my refund would be processed within a day. It of course was not. My claim is now in the Paypal dispute process.
Do not buy from this company!!
They are running a fraud and you are being hoodwinked.I don't know how they are even still online.c1cfe4c
You may also like
- "The product: http://www.mgdirect.co/Bed-Clothes_p_1447.html#This company, MG 'direct from china' is a fraud.I order ivory sheets bamboo certified,The product I received is of poor quality,dirty, with no certification or any description on..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."