Cymax Stores - Fraud!!
As many have noted on here, this company will debit your money immediately, then continuously push back delivery of your order until you cancel and ask for your money back.They will then cut off all communication.
I have tried to contact them several times. I got a person the first time, two weeks ago, who assured me my refund would be processed within a day. It of course was not. My claim is now in the Paypal dispute process.
Do not buy from this company!!
They are running a fraud and you are being hoodwinked.I don't know how they are even still online.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "This printer is in the trash. OD did not honor the warranty. The OD store did not put receipt in warranty paperwork, could not find owner by name and..."