• show-popup

Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 219
Monetary Loss

As many have noted on here, this company will debit your money immediately, then continuously push back delivery of your order until you cancel and ask for your money back.They will then cut off all communication.

I have tried to contact them several times. I got a person the first time, two weeks ago, who assured me my refund would be processed within a day. It of course was not. My claim is now in the Paypal dispute process.

Do not buy from this company!!

They are running a fraud and you are being hoodwinked.I don't know how they are even still online. 2d9aa86

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 05, 2011
I purchased and paid for an air conditioner june 16th. This was suppose to ship in 2-3 days. It's August 5th. I still havent received it. Awaiting communication from them
Reply to Mike

Jul 06, 2011
Same experience as others, e.g., paid for (PAYPAL); however never received table I ordered.
Reply to FRAUD!

Read next Cymax Stores complaint

Never purchase anything from Cymax!

I ordered a desk it took 3 weeks to get to me.It was damaged in the box.I requested RMA to return it...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Cymax Stores.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug