Not a good experience at all.The product I ordered was evidently on back order, but I had a very hard time reaching them, and then was told about 2 weeks after the order that the shipment was going to be delayed another 2 weeks.

Then, I received notice that it was delayed further, and no new shipping date was sent. Obviously they have issues with their logistics system. They should never allow orders to be processed if the product is not available for immediate shipment without at least notifying the customer in advance before purchasing. I realize they are a "drop ship" company, but nevertheless this is 2011 and the expectation is: if I order something, it's going to be shipped quickly.

They are extremely difficult to reach by phone and their response time to emails is not rapid (48 hrs plus). After deciding to cancel my order it took 2 days for a response, and then another week to have my account credited.

No good.Would NOT recommend doing business with them.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Oh no, I'm having the same problems with some bunkbeds. I ordered them May 24 and didn't know they were backordered. They charged my credit card immediately but now, July 14, I still don't have them.