after purchasing a product, i found the exact same product on another site for $27 cheaper.one their website they advertise lowest price match guarantee...

which they refused to honor stating shipping was different. on both sites, free shipping was advertised. im very disappointed. very poor customer service!!

i would NEVER buy from them again! i was on hold for hours at a time... was disconnected and talked down to. they gave me no good reason why the price could not be matched.

i am in retail also and there are only a few ways to ship something and that should not be my problem.free shipping was advertised.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Completely agree!!!They did the same thing to me.

They did even worth. They sent me part of my order. Now its been almost 3 weeks and i'm still fighting to get the rest of my order. I have to spend hours on the phone which lead to nothing.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!!!

Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more