2.1
Style and Design

Buy from Cymax at your own risk!If there is something wrong with your shipment be prepared to deal with the most incompetent and dishonest customer service reps in the industry.

That's once you can get ahold of them. My headboard arrived broken apart due to bad packaging which also scratched the enclosed footboard. The side rail was also dented. This was not their fault as they're just a drop shipper but should have been a simple enough fix to resend that one box of parts.

Instead they took weeks and multiple phone calls and emails to get them to follow through. They have a whole sheet of excuses to provide at any given time and try to make you believe them but most turned out to be lies. Keep in mind you have to keep all the parts and packing material during this time if they want it back. For a Cal King bed that's 4 large boxes!

The customer is a very low priority for this company. Replacement shipment finally arrived and was packaged differently which fixed the first problems but caused damaged due to the straps they used. At his point I had no confidence in getting this resolved so i decided to settle on a discount and will figure out a way to fix them. If that's not enough they want the damaged pieces back so I had to waste more time trying to repackage the large headboard and footboard back into the box.

The wood is cracked so I hope they don't try to resell this to someone else. I told them I needed this box out of my house and they could care less. It's still here and I just had to reach out to FedEx twice to make sure it was scheduled in their system. It is now another 5 days later along with 2 emails and 5 phone calls to get Cymax to process the pick up.

I also filed an A to Z claim with Amazon which seems to get results right away. Should you gamble on an order with this company I recommend going through Amazon right away to get your issue resolved so it doesn't take over a month to get your product.

One star is too generous for this terrible company.This is my first and hopefully last review but I thought I should warn other buyers before they make the same mistake I did.

Review about: Cymax Stores Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments