Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon.Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components.
I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over the phone. It's been over two weeks, Cymax blames it on the manufacturer but refuses to refund me for the item and has been very unhelpful. The product still lies on my floor taking space in my apartment.
I wish I bought the product directly from Amazon or Wayfair, they have displayed a much higher level of integrity and professionals than cymax.This is how this expensive product was packaged.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Stand
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I found a Feathered forward style. I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years. I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were..."
- "So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery! Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me. I sign..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."