Tulsa, Oklahoma

Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon.Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components.

I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over the phone. It's been over two weeks, Cymax blames it on the manufacturer but refuses to refund me for the item and has been very unhelpful. The product still lies on my floor taking space in my apartment.

I wish I bought the product directly from Amazon or Wayfair, they have displayed a much higher level of integrity and professionals than cymax.This is how this expensive product was packaged.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1254767

that,s because amazon sucks!

Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Same Issue Pemberly Row Bait and Switch Cymax Stores "I was shopping for an office chair with lumbar support as I have been having back issues lately so my wife decided to buy a Serta chair for me from..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more