Tulsa, Oklahoma

Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon.Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components.

I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over the phone. It's been over two weeks, Cymax blames it on the manufacturer but refuses to refund me for the item and has been very unhelpful. The product still lies on my floor taking space in my apartment.

I wish I bought the product directly from Amazon or Wayfair, they have displayed a much higher level of integrity and professionals than cymax.This is how this expensive product was packaged.

Review about: Tv Stand.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $450
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1254767

that,s because amazon sucks!

The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more