Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon.Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components.

I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over the phone. It's been over two weeks, Cymax blames it on the manufacturer but refuses to refund me for the item and has been very unhelpful. The product still lies on my floor taking space in my apartment.

I wish I bought the product directly from Amazon or Wayfair, they have displayed a much higher level of integrity and professionals than cymax.This is how this expensive product was packaged.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cymax Stores and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cymax Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cymax Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1254767

that,s because amazon sucks!