Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon.Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components.

I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over the phone. It's been over two weeks, Cymax blames it on the manufacturer but refuses to refund me for the item and has been very unhelpful. The product still lies on my floor taking space in my apartment.

I wish I bought the product directly from Amazon or Wayfair, they have displayed a much higher level of integrity and professionals than cymax.This is how this expensive product was packaged.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cymax Stores and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cymax Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cymax Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1254767

that,s because amazon sucks!

Cymax Stores - Fashion Bed Casey Wood Daybed Review from Lincoln, Montana Cymax Stores "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more