Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES
CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and duty charges. Stay away from these scammers. I was going to order a Serta Futon mattress $112.95 plus tax. Seemed like a great deal until check out time.
Cymax Canada address is
Unit 310, 4170 Still Creek Dr
Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6
They also have a USA address.
12020 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
CYMAX CEO and founder is Arash Fasihi says the company is making lots of profit. I am not surprised.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "My name is George Boulos and I whent to supercuts in Bellingham, WA and I have had the same hair style for a long time. I get it..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."