CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and duty charges. Stay away from these scammers. I was going to order a Serta Futon mattress $112.95 plus tax. Seemed like a great deal until check out time.

Cymax Canada address is

Unit 310, 4170 Still Creek Dr

Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6

Canada.

They also have a USA address.

12020 Sunrise Valley Drive

Suite 100

Reston, Virginia 20191

United States.

CYMAX CEO and founder is Arash Fasihi says the company is making lots of profit. I am not surprised.

jetson wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cymax Stores and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cymax Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was extra fee scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cymax Stores and cymax stores shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments