Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me
Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down to pre-invention of the wheel speeds. Today is September 4 (so far total of 26 days). Money in their hands, no product in mine, though the website said it was instock. My online order tracker still says "Pending." Customer service has been contacted. My phone call starts out with an estimate of 25 minutes. But really it takes over 2 hours to connect to a customer service person.
They do allow you to select to be called back by end of business day instead of waiting on the phone. I've tried that twice: 1) Called me back with an unrecognizable number. It was a voice recognition call, the kind where you say hello and then there is dead space while they transfer you to live operator. I hung up because I had recently heard people were hi-jacking calls to make very expensive out of country calls. They didn't call back with a live operator. I guess they call customer service complete if they have call connection difficulties. 2) Picked up the call back while out shopping. Knew to wait through the call line switch to the live operator. Then customer service rep said hello and then couldn't hear me. Before I could move to a better location, he said hello three times and then just hung up.
What is up with this place?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bar Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."