Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me
Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down to pre-invention of the wheel speeds. Today is September 4 (so far total of 26 days). Money in their hands, no product in mine, though the website said it was instock. My online order tracker still says "Pending." Customer service has been contacted. My phone call starts out with an estimate of 25 minutes. But really it takes over 2 hours to connect to a customer service person.
They do allow you to select to be called back by end of business day instead of waiting on the phone. I've tried that twice: 1) Called me back with an unrecognizable number. It was a voice recognition call, the kind where you say hello and then there is dead space while they transfer you to live operator. I hung up because I had recently heard people were hi-jacking calls to make very expensive out of country calls. They didn't call back with a live operator. I guess they call customer service complete if they have call connection difficulties. 2) Picked up the call back while out shopping. Knew to wait through the call line switch to the live operator. Then customer service rep said hello and then couldn't hear me. Before I could move to a better location, he said hello three times and then just hung up.
What is up with this place?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bar Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."