3.7

Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down to pre-invention of the wheel speeds. Today is September 4 (so far total of 26 days). Money in their hands, no product in mine, though the website said it was instock. My online order tracker still says "Pending." Customer service has been contacted. My phone call starts out with an estimate of 25 minutes. But really it takes over 2 hours to connect to a customer service person.

They do allow you to select to be called back by end of business day instead of waiting on the phone. I've tried that twice: 1) Called me back with an unrecognizable number. It was a voice recognition call, the kind where you say hello and then there is dead space while they transfer you to live operator. I hung up because I had recently heard people were hi-jacking calls to make very expensive out of country calls. They didn't call back with a live operator. I guess they call customer service complete if they have call connection difficulties. 2) Picked up the call back while out shopping. Knew to wait through the call line switch to the live operator. Then customer service rep said hello and then couldn't hear me. Before I could move to a better location, he said hello three times and then just hung up.

What is up with this place?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

I ordered Bush Somerset 60" Wood Computer Credenza in Hansen Cherry.In tracking the order it stated it was delievered to me on 9/11/14.

It was not. In speaking over the phone to the trucking company YRC the Bill of Lading had a different address not mine. Not sure who did that? Spoke to Benson at Cymax and he assured me he was reordering the desk and I should have emails today with order nos etc information.

Nothing yet. Try calling and the wait time was 22 minutes. Do you really think people can wait that long on the phone???? What is this????

What type of company would have that kind of wait time.Is this a scam?????

This is the address of Cymax for grievances.

suite 310, 4170 Still Creek Drive, Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #866198

I am having the very same problem, although I spent more than 10k.I am freaking out completely.

I can get no info. Where is my furniture? I called the manufacturer, and they told me to call Cymax.

Still on hold, and there is NO live Chat as advertised in the "on hold" loop I am currently listening to.WTF?