Clarksville, Maryland

I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012.When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of the table was uneven.

I contacted Cymax the same day and emailed them pictures. They said they would refund my money, but 3 weeks later they wrote an email saying that they were not responsible for replacing items damaged during delivery!! Make a long story short, once i explained for the 12th time that no damage was caused during delivery and that this was a poorly manufactured product, finally they agreed to send me a replacement unit. Fast forward 3 months later, my replacement unit is not here yet.

Tracking info says that it's been since October!!

This is just a horrible horrible company. The quality of their products is extremely low.

In addition to the manufacturing issue described above, the $500 table that I appear to be stuck with is quickly falling apart (all screws are getting loose).

Review about: Coffee Table.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments