Cymax Stores - Cymax Furniture: Horrible Product Quality, Horrible Customer Service

I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012.When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of the table was uneven.

I contacted Cymax the same day and emailed them pictures. They said they would refund my money, but 3 weeks later they wrote an email saying that they were not responsible for replacing items damaged during delivery!! Make a long story short, once i explained for the 12th time that no damage was caused during delivery and that this was a poorly manufactured product, finally they agreed to send me a replacement unit. Fast forward 3 months later, my replacement unit is not here yet.

Tracking info says that it's been since October!!

This is just a horrible horrible company. The quality of their products is extremely low.

In addition to the manufacturing issue described above, the $500 table that I appear to be stuck with is quickly falling apart (all screws are getting loose).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 12, 2012 #581388

that happens! when you spend just 500

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cymax Stores. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cymax Stores.
Filing a new complaint about