I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272.It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken.
Rather than put everything back in the box and pay for return shipping and an additional restocking fee, I retouched the wood with a matching stain and repaired the broken draw myself. Do not purchase anything from this company unless they change their return policy. It would have cost me money and time just to return a broken and scratched desk that has been marked up 300%.
This company will not last very long.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a desk and matching lateral file cabinet from Cymax, as well as a desk chair. The chair came promptly; no problem. But the desk and file were subcontracted..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Bought leather Cloud Mahogany color 3 piece recliner couch and recliner chair at Sofa mart (Furniture Row) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Also purchased "protection plan". Total cost over $2500.00..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."
- "It is practically impossible to get an appointment at Dr.Popper Medical center without phoning for 3 or 4 days in succession. The reception staff are dreadful and have even refused..."