I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272.It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken.
Rather than put everything back in the box and pay for return shipping and an additional restocking fee, I retouched the wood with a matching stain and repaired the broken draw myself. Do not purchase anything from this company unless they change their return policy. It would have cost me money and time just to return a broken and scratched desk that has been marked up 300%.
This company will not last very long.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I ordered a desk and matching lateral file cabinet from Cymax, as well as a desk chair. The chair came promptly; no problem. But the desk and file were subcontracted..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible. I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."