Boise, Idaho
Featured on Facebook

I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax.None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes didn't line up.

Yup, that's right, hours wasted because of a manufacturing issue. This happened on both Prepac products. When I emailed Cymax, they were slow to respond. When they finally did, they made me send two rounds of photos.

Most of my emails bounced back, and when they finally went through, they weren't good enough. In the end, I was left hanging. No one responded, and I'm still trying to get rid of their cheap *** that's taking up space in my living room. Even though it's half put together and defective, they won't refund.

Other companies I've received damaged goods from have been easy to work with. Cymax, on the other hand, is a nightmare.

Do not deal with this company.There's a reason they have so many complaints.

Review about: Damaged Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more