Featured

I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax.None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes didn't line up.

Yup, that's right, hours wasted because of a manufacturing issue. This happened on both Prepac products. When I emailed Cymax, they were slow to respond. When they finally did, they made me send two rounds of photos.

Most of my emails bounced back, and when they finally went through, they weren't good enough. In the end, I was left hanging. No one responded, and I'm still trying to get rid of their cheap *** that's taking up space in my living room. Even though it's half put together and defective, they won't refund.

Other companies I've received damaged goods from have been easy to work with. Cymax, on the other hand, is a nightmare.

Do not deal with this company.There's a reason they have so many complaints.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores - Cymax shouls be shut down! Cymax Stores "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Montgomery, Texas Cymax Stores "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more