Cymax Stores - CYMAX IS AWFUL -- BEWARE
I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax.None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes didn't line up.
Yup, that's right, hours wasted because of a manufacturing issue. This happened on both Prepac products. When I emailed Cymax, they were slow to respond. When they finally did, they made me send two rounds of photos.
Most of my emails bounced back, and when they finally went through, they weren't good enough. In the end, I was left hanging. No one responded, and I'm still trying to get rid of their cheap *** that's taking up space in my living room. Even though it's half put together and defective, they won't refund.
Other companies I've received damaged goods from have been easy to work with. Cymax, on the other hand, is a nightmare.
Do not deal with this company.There's a reason they have so many complaints.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..."
- "On Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911 The package was delivered and was never opened..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "I purchase a Roketa MC-51 in September 2008 and have had nothing but problems from the moment I drove off the lot. I purchased the bike from a dealership..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."