I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping.The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to inspect before they leave.
The delivery guy told me that if there is any problem, call Cymax. Their job is to deliver only. He rushed me to sign the papers and they took off. I called Cymax very shortly and and spoke to that Mahmood ( the call was based in Canada) and tried to reassure me they will take care of the problem.
I did what they told me , to sign up an account on their website and send pictures of the damaged item. After couple of weeks they send me an email that will send a replacement and they will notify me when the item is shipped. They refused to refund me. It's been a month now and I emailed them twice and no shipping confirmation.
They still did not respond to my emails and very difficult to get hold of them. They kept you on hold for a long time then I gave up.These people and company are scams and very dishonest! I have never dealt with this kind of problem online before. This is the worst experience online purchase ever I made.
I am not done with tem yet.
They should be shut down!Beware buyers!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."