Cymax Stores - Cymax shouls be shut down!

153 of 727 Cymax Stores reviews

I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping.The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to inspect before they leave.

The delivery guy told me that if there is any problem, call Cymax. Their job is to deliver only. He rushed me to sign the papers and they took off. I called Cymax very shortly and and spoke to that Mahmood ( the call was based in Canada) and tried to reassure me they will take care of the problem.

I did what they told me , to sign up an account on their website and send pictures of the damaged item. After couple of weeks they send me an email that will send a replacement and they will notify me when the item is shipped. They refused to refund me. It's been a month now and I emailed them twice and no shipping confirmation.

They still did not respond to my emails and very difficult to get hold of them. They kept you on hold for a long time then I gave up.These people and company are scams and very dishonest! I have never dealt with this kind of problem online before. This is the worst experience online purchase ever I made.

I am not done with tem yet.

They should be shut down!Beware buyers!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
153 of 727 Cymax Stores reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cymax Stores. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cymax Stores.
Filing a new complaint about
×