I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of email and every time their response is that they are working diligently on the matter and ask for my patience. I don't think they have any intention to resolve these problem. What about a class action suit???
Here are some copy and pasted conversation from only one thread of emails:
4 older messages
Masud Beroz Dec 3 (3 days ago)
Hi, now since you have all the information, please let me know what are you g...
Cymax Inquiry Inquiry@cymax.com
3:13 PM (1 hour ago)
Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the inconvenience you have endured thus far.
I have followed this issue up with our replacements team and they are still working on this request diligently with the vendor. Oncce an update is available, you will be contacted immediately.
At this time, we would appreciate you patience during this process.
Please note: This departments hours of operations are: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 5:00pm PST. General response time is 24 business hours.
Toll Free. 1-866-740-9830
STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.
This email may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies
From: Masud Beroz
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:48:32 AM
5:02 PM (7 minutes ago)
what do you mean working diligently????????????
I have provided you with all the information you asked for. It is only 4 broken/chipped stain wood. Why aren't you willing to take these pieces, put it a box and send it to me and the case is closed!
Do you have any intention at all to resolve this matter without the involvement of a small claims court?
5:05 PM (4 minutes ago)
Every time I contact you, yu give me the same pasted and copied response that you're working diligently of the matter. What happened to decency and fair business practices?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desk And Bunk Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."