Cymax Stores - Cymax store: A store of human indecency
I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of email and every time their response is that they are working diligently on the matter and ask for my patience. I don't think they have any intention to resolve these problem. What about a class action suit???
Here are some copy and pasted conversation from only one thread of emails:
4 older messages
Masud Beroz Dec 3 (3 days ago)
Hi, now since you have all the information, please let me know what are you g...
Cymax Inquiry Inquiry@cymax.com
3:13 PM (1 hour ago)
Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the inconvenience you have endured thus far.
I have followed this issue up with our replacements team and they are still working on this request diligently with the vendor. Oncce an update is available, you will be contacted immediately.
At this time, we would appreciate you patience during this process.
Please note: This departments hours of operations are: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 5:00pm PST. General response time is 24 business hours.
Toll Free. 1-866-740-9830
STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.
This email may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies
From: Masud Beroz
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:48:32 AM
5:02 PM (7 minutes ago)
what do you mean working diligently????????????
I have provided you with all the information you asked for. It is only 4 broken/chipped stain wood. Why aren't you willing to take these pieces, put it a box and send it to me and the case is closed!
Do you have any intention at all to resolve this matter without the involvement of a small claims court?
5:05 PM (4 minutes ago)
Every time I contact you, yu give me the same pasted and copied response that you're working diligently of the matter. What happened to decency and fair business practices?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desk And Bunk Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."