Cymax Stores - Cymax store: A store of human indecency
I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of email and every time their response is that they are working diligently on the matter and ask for my patience. I don't think they have any intention to resolve these problem. What about a class action suit???
Here are some copy and pasted conversation from only one thread of emails:
4 older messages
Masud Beroz Dec 3 (3 days ago)
Hi, now since you have all the information, please let me know what are you g...
Cymax Inquiry Inquiry@cymax.com
3:13 PM (1 hour ago)
Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the inconvenience you have endured thus far.
I have followed this issue up with our replacements team and they are still working on this request diligently with the vendor. Oncce an update is available, you will be contacted immediately.
At this time, we would appreciate you patience during this process.
Please note: This departments hours of operations are: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 5:00pm PST. General response time is 24 business hours.
Toll Free. 1-866-740-9830
STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.
This email may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies
From: Masud Beroz
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:48:32 AM
5:02 PM (7 minutes ago)
what do you mean working diligently????????????
I have provided you with all the information you asked for. It is only 4 broken/chipped stain wood. Why aren't you willing to take these pieces, put it a box and send it to me and the case is closed!
Do you have any intention at all to resolve this matter without the involvement of a small claims court?
5:05 PM (4 minutes ago)
Every time I contact you, yu give me the same pasted and copied response that you're working diligently of the matter. What happened to decency and fair business practices?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desk And Bunk Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012. When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "I ordered 2 chicken breast from the butcher. When I got home to make dinner, I found 1 breast and about a pound of disgusting chicken scraps. Not sure if..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."