Raleigh, North Carolina

I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of email and every time their response is that they are working diligently on the matter and ask for my patience. I don't think they have any intention to resolve these problem. What about a class action suit???

Here are some copy and pasted conversation from only one thread of emails:

4 older messages

Masud Beroz Dec 3 (3 days ago)

Hi, now since you have all the information, please let me know what are you g...

Cymax Inquiry Inquiry@cymax.com

3:13 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Hello Masud,

Thank you for your email.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have endured thus far.

I have followed this issue up with our replacements team and they are still working on this request diligently with the vendor. Oncce an update is available, you will be contacted immediately.

At this time, we would appreciate you patience during this process.

Kind regards,

Please note: This departments hours of operations are: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 5:00pm PST. General response time is 24 business hours.

Order Administration

cymaxstores

Toll Free. 1-866-740-9830

Fax. 1-604-629-4708

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.

This email may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies

[CaseID:7536C3CF-6F01-E111-80AF-842B2B42D90A]

From: Masud Beroz

Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:48:32 AM

Masud Beroz

5:02 PM (7 minutes ago)

to Cymax

what do you mean working diligently????????????

I have provided you with all the information you asked for. It is only 4 broken/chipped stain wood. Why aren't you willing to take these pieces, put it a box and send it to me and the case is closed!

Do you have any intention at all to resolve this matter without the involvement of a small claims court?

Masud Beroz

5:05 PM (4 minutes ago)

to Cymax

Every time I contact you, yu give me the same pasted and copied response that you're working diligently of the matter. What happened to decency and fair business practices?

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion