Update added by user Jul 18
to an unsuspecting charity.This is wrong!
I replied to their email and still haven't heard back.
Next, I am calling them.
It's been almost 2 months since this awful experience began.If they don't pick up their damaged goods off my driveway by Today at 5:00pm, I am filing a dispute with my credit card company.
This is a TERRIBLE company!
Update added by user Jul 18
After 3 weeks, Cymax had Fed Ex pick up damaged bed frame.Rec'd a new frame 10 days later and it, too, was damaged.
Customer rep, Travis (he introduced himself to me this way "Hello, I'm Travis and I'm awesome. I'll take care of all of this for you and we'll issue you a discount after the bed is received in satisfactory condition") now won't return my phone calls, "Awesome Travis" is MIA.
Spoke with Andrea, she assured me they will file a return and credit my card back.What I got instead, was another email, telling me to once again "Donate the bed to one of the listed charities" (in the email) "and when we receive the receipted, donated on behalf of Cymax, we will issue you a refund".
THEY ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE!
I already told them I wouldn't donate a damaged bed, which could HARM A CHILD
Original review posted by user Jun 18
...To donate the damaged goods to a charity!
Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood taken out and splintered via shipping.
Called Cymax. Sent photos. Next day, still waiting confirmation of photos. No confirmation. Called. Spoke with 3 different reps to get frame replaced. It's now 11 days later and they said they would replace it but...still no bed frame since delivery date. Only have other 3 boxes of parts. Cymax said will ship ASAP.
New email from Cymax tells me they won't pick up huge, heavy damaged partial bed frame in ripped up carton. It's taking up the entire porch area where it has sat for 11 days. Instead of picking up, Cymax asked me to dispose of it at my cost or call a charity and donate it. They even sent me an email with a list of 3 charities who do pick up.
Are they really asking me to DONATE a DAMAGED, PARTIAL BED FRAME to an unsuspected charity. There is no head or foot board to attach so how could it stand on its own? Are people who are less fortunate than others deserving of a damaged, partial bed frame?
Cymax is behaving badly! No more business from me! And Walmart is on notice, too!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Phone reps were polite
What I disliked
- Return response time and having to dispose of damaged goods
- Cymax asking customer to dispose of
- Damaged goods
- Damaged goods carton heavy and
- Taking up entire porch going on 12 days now
- Reps didnt follow thru with return directions wont pick up box
- Carton is huge and heavy
- Too heavy to lift and blocking my porch for 12 days
- Cymax told me to dispose at my own cost
- Cymax said if i couldnt dispose i could call local charity
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Cymax needs to pick up the damaged item they sent me and dispose of it and their own cost!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leo Childrens Blue Captains Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "Ordered a long dress from ikmdresses.com, I asked many questions before purchasing dress. I was told dress is made out of taffeta but when I got the dress is was..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."