Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says...
Update added by user Jul 18, 2016
to an unsuspecting charity.This is wrong!
I replied to their email and still haven't heard back.
Next, I am calling them.
It's been almost 2 months since this awful experience began.If they don't pick up their damaged goods off my driveway by Today at 5:00pm, I am filing a dispute with my credit card company.
This is a TERRIBLE company!
Update added by user Jul 18, 2016
After 3 weeks, Cymax had Fed Ex pick up damaged bed frame.Rec'd a new frame 10 days later and it, too, was damaged.
Customer rep, Travis (he introduced himself to me this way "Hello, I'm Travis and I'm awesome. I'll take care of all of this for you and we'll issue you a discount after the bed is received in satisfactory condition") now won't return my phone calls, "Awesome Travis" is MIA.
Spoke with Andrea, she assured me they will file a return and credit my card back.What I got instead, was another email, telling me to once again "Donate the bed to one of the listed charities" (in the email) "and when we receive the receipted, donated on behalf of Cymax, we will issue you a refund".
THEY ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE!
I already told them I wouldn't donate a damaged bed, which could HARM A CHILD
Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2016
...To donate the damaged goods to a charity!
Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood taken out and splintered via shipping.
Called Cymax. Sent photos. Next day, still waiting confirmation of photos. No confirmation. Called. Spoke with 3 different reps to get frame replaced. It's now 11 days later and they said they would replace it but...still no bed frame since delivery date. Only have other 3 boxes of parts. Cymax said will ship ASAP.
New email from Cymax tells me they won't pick up huge, heavy damaged partial bed frame in ripped up carton. It's taking up the entire porch area where it has sat for 11 days. Instead of picking up, Cymax asked me to dispose of it at my cost or call a charity and donate it. They even sent me an email with a list of 3 charities who do pick up.
Are they really asking me to DONATE a DAMAGED, PARTIAL BED FRAME to an unsuspected charity. There is no head or foot board to attach so how could it stand on its own? Are people who are less fortunate than others deserving of a damaged, partial bed frame?
Cymax is behaving badly! No more business from me! And Walmart is on notice, too!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Phone reps were polite
What I disliked
- Return response time and having to dispose of damaged goods
- Cymax asking customer to dispose of
- Damaged goods
- Damaged goods carton heavy and
- Taking up entire porch going on 12 days now
- Reps didnt follow thru with return directions wont pick up box
- Carton is huge and heavy
- Too heavy to lift and blocking my porch for 12 days
- Cymax told me to dispose at my own cost
- Cymax said if i couldnt dispose i could call local charity
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Cymax needs to pick up the damaged item they sent me and dispose of it and their own cost!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leo Childrens Blue Captains Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."