Do not use this Cymax site if you don't have to.I was never notified that the item I ordered (a baby shower gift with a time limit) was out of stock.

But - you better believe that my bank account was debited immediately of $160.00. Seven days without hearing a word about shipping, I called a Cymax rep. Couldn't understand a word he was saying. I truly believe he was in China or something.

He couldn't understand me either. He tells me he will check on my item and pass info. on to the tracking people? That night I received an email saying the item was out of stock and would not be available until May 31st.

This email was sent on February 23rd. Unbelievable.

Bad, bad business practices.Save your time and money and go to the original sites of the stores.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods Cymax Stores "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Lunch Actually ain't woth Lunch Actually "My name is Shamala. I enroll has member last year on 08/10/2016 from a friend who was working part time at Lunch Actually Jalan Bangsar Kuala Lumpur as he mentioned..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more