True to form Cymax did not meet the shipping date.When I immediately followed up, they sent me an email saying there was an "internal delay".

With no other explanation. The price may be good but not worth the aggrevation. While their phone rep seemed interested, I have a feeling it is beyond their control. I have already responded asking for more information.

I will probably have to cancel the order and order from another company and pay more but if a company can't honor it's word then they don't get the business.Do not order from them!

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more Tradesy - Well not let pictures download Tradesy "It keeps saying the pictures are to small . I have all the latest settings on here. The photos are at right size. Starting to get pissed off!!! . It..." Read more Stop And Shop - Chicken in package weighs less than label indicates Stop And Shop "...The package indicated that the chicken weighed 1.07 pounds.The weight of the chicken is actually 15.60 oz. which is .975 pounds. At $7.99/pound that is an overcharge..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more