Cymax has awful shipping practices and terrible customer service.I ordered from Cymax because they offered the lowest price for what I was looking for and had free shipping.

After I placed my order, I was very surprised to receive an email saying it would be 1 to 2 weeks before the product shipped. Three weeks later, it had still not shipped. I called customer service and was on hold for a half hour. I called back and pressed "1" for PLACING an order and got a customer service representative right away.

When I told them I had a question about an existing order, they put me on hold again. I waited 15 minutes before hanging up and calling my credit card company to dispute the charges from Cymax.

I never did receive my product -- though they did refund my credit card.After more searching I found the product even cheaper at CSNstores.com -- which delivered my product promptly!

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Do NOT order from this company.I got stuck with a 300 damaged bed.

Cymax would not replace or refund. They said I was responsible b/c I didn't open up the box and check while the delivery person was there. The box was not damaged. I'm supposed to keep a deliveryman there and inspect every single part of the bed before letting him go?

It took 2 months to get an answer from anyone as to what to do with this broken bed, only to be told that they would do nothing.

I'm now stuck with a 300 dollar loss and a broken bed.Shoddy business practices and terrible customer communications and service.

#102006

TIME TO START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY!

Having the same EXACT problem with them now and it has been nearly 2 months since I placed the order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS NON COMPANY

Had the same horrible experience