1.3
Style and Design

Update by user May 19

The package is still sitting in our buildings common area and I have not received my refund

Original review posted by user May 18

This company tried to unload an ugly antique black desk that clearly no one would ever pay for on me and then charge me to restock and ship it.I ordered a desk from Bush/Cymax furniture online.

Did not receive an email receipt or shipping confirmation. After I called Cymax the following day to confirm they had my order that they had the correct address FedEx left the package at the bottom of our complex is stairs and blocked the entire mailbox for our building with the package. I called cymax and FedEx to tell them that someone needs to actually deliver this to my door which is the shipping address provided they basically laughed at me and said maybe somebody will be out within the next 3 days. At this point I decided I would open the package and carry the desk up one piece at a time as I cannot lift any kind of weight due to a medical condition.

Upon opening the box I realize they sent me an antique black desk which looks terrible as mine was supposed to be espresso colored(black).

I called cymax to explain their error and received an email this morning.They are now trying to charge me over $110 restocking and shipping fee after speaking with 3 different people and spending well over an hour of my time I'm with them last night.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments