Phoenix, Arizona
1.8
Style and Design

I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what feels like springs. I live alone and I'm over 60yrs. I don't abuse my stuff. Cymax says the 1yr warrenty has expired. Wow. That's just about when the springy things made their debut. Amazing. I'm stuck with this cheaply made furniture that I threw my money away on. It seems I have to spend additional monies to correct this horrible mistake.

I will never use Cymax again nor will I ever recommend anyone use them. I will tell anyone within ear shot of my experience with shoddy providers and workmanship and onwership of this trash.

Review about: Poundex Bobkona Dayton Linen Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I simply want new and improved seat cushions. No springs..

I didn't like: Damaged product and no resolution, No alternatives.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion