I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what feels like springs. I live alone and I'm over 60yrs. I don't abuse my stuff. Cymax says the 1yr warrenty has expired. Wow. That's just about when the springy things made their debut. Amazing. I'm stuck with this cheaply made furniture that I threw my money away on. It seems I have to spend additional monies to correct this horrible mistake.
I will never use Cymax again nor will I ever recommend anyone use them. I will tell anyone within ear shot of my experience with shoddy providers and workmanship and onwership of this trash.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged product and no resolution
- No alternatives
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272. It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken. Rather than put everything..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."