1.8
Style and Design

I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what feels like springs. I live alone and I'm over 60yrs. I don't abuse my stuff. Cymax says the 1yr warrenty has expired. Wow. That's just about when the springy things made their debut. Amazing. I'm stuck with this cheaply made furniture that I threw my money away on. It seems I have to spend additional monies to correct this horrible mistake.

I will never use Cymax again nor will I ever recommend anyone use them. I will tell anyone within ear shot of my experience with shoddy providers and workmanship and onwership of this trash.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged product and no resolution and no alternatives. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of poundex bobkona dayton linen sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Cymax Stores needs to "i simply want new and improved seat cushions. no springs" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned poundex bobkona dayton linen sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cymax Stores.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments