Have had two experiences with CYMAX through my company. It shouldn't have been twice, but another department in our company ordered from them and had a horrible experience.

Their website says Returns are Easy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

IF you get your item and like it and there is no problems with it or defects, and you think it is good quality, well, I think you've lucked out. If, however, you receive a damaged product (which happened to us twice over a big span of time with different types of items), then you are in for a lot of time (because CYMAX will suck a lot of time out of you to deal with the issue) and you'll lose about 50% of what you spent.

Read their return policy carefully and you'll see what I mean. If you change your mind as you can with most stores, you WILL be out of luck.

I don't write negative reviews on stores, but this one is sooooooo bad, I felt I needed to warn others.

Go with a store where you can return the item if you don't like it or feel it is cheaply made and that won't charge you to return the item and then charge you a 20% re-stocking fee.

They actually have the nerve to tell us to donate it to a charity for the full value and provide them with the receipt!!!! That isn't even in their return policy.

On the surface it may seem like such a sweet thing for a company to do, but they get a full tax write off for it and make you foot the bill for shipping and restocking fees!

Total scam and complete frustration.

Go elsewhere for purchases.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments