Abbeville, Alabama

We ordered matching end table and coffee table. The end table came in undamaged a month after ordering. The coffee table was damaged. After calls and e-mails and two weeks of them investigating we are finally infrmed that a replacement is coming.

Guess what the second table is damaged as well. Another two weeks of cymax investigating and the third table is ordered.

Yes we get the third table, here we go again, its damaged as well.

3 THREE MONTHS and still no resolution. Now they don't want to accept the end table back because we didn't keep the packaging and want to charge us if all is sent back. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Luckily we have notified our credit card company that we will not pay a dime for any of their charges unless we receive satisfactory undamaged goods.

BEWARE of CYMAX you may be a forever getting your product and their customer service just was to be non existent. Our experience has been that They do not care about the customer and responses at their leisure. Meanwhile you are stuck with trash in your living room.

Review about: Cymax Stores Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes Cymax Stores " We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their..." Read more Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! New Bolton Center "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more