I ordered something over 2 weeks ago and they charged my card immediately.I have not recieved any confirmation that anything was shipped and I have tried numerous times to contact them.

They keep putting me on hold and it is impossible to talk to a person. When I finally do talk to a person they send me to the customer service line (on hold) again and they say to leave a number to call back. They haven't called back and it's been several days!

I have to wait 2 weeks for my credit card to stop payment but at this point I want nothing to do with their bogus company!Do not order from them, they should be out of business for their scams!

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Same Issue Pemberly Row Bait and Switch Cymax Stores "I was shopping for an office chair with lumbar support as I have been having back issues lately so my wife decided to buy a Serta chair for me from..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more