I bought an electric knife as a Christmas gift for someone> The box the knife came in was so jacked up that I would be embarrassed to give it as a gift.I wanted to return it but they wanted to charge me a re-stocking fee and outbound shipping, when shipping was free to begin with.

I could understand my paying for shipping to return it, but not when it was free to begin with to ship the item. What are they nuts!!!!!! So after they get the item back, they actually make money on you? I think not.

I paid with my AMEX card and they do a great job for you when you dispute a purchase on your statement.They will have to take the time to deal with American Express to get their money.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods Cymax Stores "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..." Read more Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Cymax Stores - Terible service! a scam! Cymax Stores "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..." Read more Cymax Stores - Un-fullfilled purchase agreement Cymax Stores "On Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911 The package was delivered and was never opened..." Read more Sleepys - Mattress hurts back Sleepys "Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number. had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more Liz Claiborne “Brandy” Liz Claiborne "Purchased these from store(Marshall’s or TJ Max) about a year ago. I Wore them only a couple of times and they have been sitting in my closet. I recently took..." Read more