1.6
Style and Design

made a order for a dresser almost a month ago now and parts were missing and the quality of the dresser was poor.

I have had unpleasant and unprofessional customer service attempting to resolve this issue.

And they gave little regard that I am a visually impaired disabled customer attempting to live a normal average life like others in society. When the 8 drawer dresser arrived I opened the package and it looked like it would have been an easily assembly. However once I got started, my spouse when she came home immediately from just looking said it looks like all the parts weren't there. I was proven wrong as I began assembling the 8 drawer dresser starting with the base up.

well the instructions to tap with a hammer certain items to secure the dresser and in doing so chips of the base broke off.

Then the euro screws to screw the dresser drawer together?

Became a difficult. Because the euro screws fail to have a tip but a flat head to screw in which doesn't help when attempting to screw the back of the dresser.

Thereby one needs to have a drill handy to make a incision into the back of the dresser slate for the euro screws to be able to then screw into.

I wouldn't recommend this company to No friends and or family.

Due to poor quality customer service and poor product.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dresser from Cymax Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cymax Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cymax Stores for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments