Washington, District Of Columbia

As many have noted on here, this company will debit your money immediately, then continuously push back delivery of your order until you cancel and ask for your money back.They will then cut off all communication.

I have tried to contact them several times. I got a person the first time, two weeks ago, who assured me my refund would be processed within a day. It of course was not. My claim is now in the Paypal dispute process.

Do not buy from this company!!

They are running a fraud and you are being hoodwinked.I don't know how they are even still online.

Review about: Zuo Discovery Coffee Table.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $347
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Mike

I purchased and paid for an air conditioner june 16th.This was suppose to ship in 2-3 days.

It's August 5th.

I still havent received it.Awaiting communication from them

FRAUD!

Same experience as others, e.g., paid for (PAYPAL); however never received table I ordered.

Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Buyers Beware Cymax Stores "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more