I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015.18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is broke off.
Cymax won't stand behind their furniture because the warranty is only 90 days. This stuff is garbage & I'm out $600. I talked with Cymax by email & they won't stand behind their items. Also talked with Sears by email and by telephone and Sears won't stand behind the chairs.
I had a terrible experience with Sears as they kept switching me from department to department.The people from Sears were rude and didn't speak good English
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way of doing business
- Whole experience
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."
- "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."