Laguna, California
3.3
Style and Design

I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015.18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is broke off.

Cymax won't stand behind their furniture because the warranty is only 90 days. This stuff is garbage & I'm out $600. I talked with Cymax by email & they won't stand behind their items. Also talked with Sears by email and by telephone and Sears won't stand behind the chairs.

I had a terrible experience with Sears as they kept switching me from department to department.The people from Sears were rude and didn't speak good English

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with unethical and stated that there is a room for improvement of way of doing business and whole experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of office star products recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $607. Cymax Stores needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office star products recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cymax Stores.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

why cymax has to be responsible for the way you using furniture !

i can see on picture, you have lots of garbage !!

you are just a pig !

Cedartown, Georgia, United States #1238517

I am about to spend $3000 with them but now I think I'd better find another company.