Style and Design

I don't recommend ordering from this company.I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection.

The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know if the file cabinet can even be put together. The furniture is of very poor quality. I was so disappointed.

It took well over a month to get any sort of resolution. They retrieved 2 of the 5 pieces (thought to be "good", only because I didn't open them). They are holding $500.00 of mine instructing me to find a charity to donate the damaged equipment to. I've missed hours of work dealing with this and still trying to find a charity to donate this mess to.

Not to mention I'm embarrassed to tell them the donation is damaged.Very unprofessional and poor customer care.

Review about: Furniture Set.

I didn't like: Told to donate damaged goods to a charity.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1336445

This issue was resolved. I received a full refund.