I recently bought bedroom set, dresser, night stands through cymax.com online site; there was a promotional item of memory foam pillow sets which I till date did not receive it.It's been 5 weeks I placed the order online.

I have followed up multiple times via phone, email but to vain. The customer service is pathetic - they do not listen and just hung up on you. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY ITEMS from this store. It is NOT WORTH IT!!

I spent several hours following up but till date I have not yet received all the items. Sales rep, customer service folks are VERY RUDE, THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEM, THEY CUT YOU OFF AND IN HURRY TO CLOSE THE CALL!!

MANY SALES REP.HUNG UP ON ME WITHOUT LISTENING TO MY PROBLEM!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with delivery, poor and very rude customer service" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1171. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cymax Stores. The most disappointing about tvilum scottsdale platform bed from Cymax Stores was have not received my order, damaged goods and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cymax Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cymax Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments