Seattle, Washington

I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces that render the product unsafe and unusable. The product was poorly built with broken weld.

Cymax's customer service department made great promises to send return shipping labels and to credit my account. That was the last I have heard anything from that company. I have repeatedly contacted them only to be ignored. I have been polite, I supplied pictures and documentation, and I have not used the chairs. I finally had to block payment with my credit card company.

Summary:

1. False product description on the website

2. Missing significant pieces.

3. Poorly constructed product rendering it unsafe

4. A customer service department that appears to mislead and misinform

A BBB search will show you that as of February 2011, this company has over 350 consumer complaints.

I suggest that you avoid this company if you value your money.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion