I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor.The box was very difficult to open and may have been destroyed beyond repair, which I think I'll need in order to be able to return it and actually receive money back.
I called them yesterday to report the damaged dresser and they told me to email them a picture of the dresser. Today, one day later I received an email saying to log in to my account, which I never set up, to review the response they have regarding the damaged dresser complaint. I go onto the site and attempt to login, but the ONLY password I would have used to set up an account did not work, meaning that an account must have been automatically initiated upon ordering or possibly complaining about the product. I click the appropriate "forgot password" link.
I receive a prompt that states "your password has been emailed to you." Check email, which says to click here and appears to have a link, but nothing happens when you click it. It also states that the link is only available today. I tried three different browsers and none have an actual link. I even took a screenshot of the page that shows today's date, that it was sent today, and that there is indeed no link in the code of that email.
I will have to wait until Monday to try to resolve the issue since today is Saturday and customer service is only available Monday-Friday.
The dresser came in yesterday.I am hoping not, but it seems that things are pretty fishy and I would advise anyone looking to use this store to steer clear and avoid the headache.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..."
- "I was browsing classifieds sites looking for a legitimate online business and I found this bid ambassadors and btg penny auction thing spammed all over the web... I knew..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I shipped a car hood and was not giving a quote but they picked up the shipment anyway, to my surprise!..I got a phone call from them telling me the..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."