1.1
Style and Design

I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor.The box was very difficult to open and may have been destroyed beyond repair, which I think I'll need in order to be able to return it and actually receive money back.

I called them yesterday to report the damaged dresser and they told me to email them a picture of the dresser. Today, one day later I received an email saying to log in to my account, which I never set up, to review the response they have regarding the damaged dresser complaint. I go onto the site and attempt to login, but the ONLY password I would have used to set up an account did not work, meaning that an account must have been automatically initiated upon ordering or possibly complaining about the product. I click the appropriate "forgot password" link.

I receive a prompt that states "your password has been emailed to you." Check email, which says to click here and appears to have a link, but nothing happens when you click it. It also states that the link is only available today. I tried three different browsers and none have an actual link. I even took a screenshot of the page that shows today's date, that it was sent today, and that there is indeed no link in the code of that email.

I will have to wait until Monday to try to resolve the issue since today is Saturday and customer service is only available Monday-Friday.

The dresser came in yesterday.I am hoping not, but it seems that things are pretty fishy and I would advise anyone looking to use this store to steer clear and avoid the headache.

Review about: Coaster Furniture Ashton Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion