I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor.The box was very difficult to open and may have been destroyed beyond repair, which I think I'll need in order to be able to return it and actually receive money back.
I called them yesterday to report the damaged dresser and they told me to email them a picture of the dresser. Today, one day later I received an email saying to log in to my account, which I never set up, to review the response they have regarding the damaged dresser complaint. I go onto the site and attempt to login, but the ONLY password I would have used to set up an account did not work, meaning that an account must have been automatically initiated upon ordering or possibly complaining about the product. I click the appropriate "forgot password" link.
I receive a prompt that states "your password has been emailed to you." Check email, which says to click here and appears to have a link, but nothing happens when you click it. It also states that the link is only available today. I tried three different browsers and none have an actual link. I even took a screenshot of the page that shows today's date, that it was sent today, and that there is indeed no link in the code of that email.
I will have to wait until Monday to try to resolve the issue since today is Saturday and customer service is only available Monday-Friday.
The dresser came in yesterday.I am hoping not, but it seems that things are pretty fishy and I would advise anyone looking to use this store to steer clear and avoid the headache.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."
- "I was browsing classifieds sites looking for a legitimate online business and I found this bid ambassadors and btg penny auction thing spammed all over the web... I knew..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I shipped a car hood and was not giving a quote but they picked up the shipment anyway, to my surprise!..I got a phone call from them telling me the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."