Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods
Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery.I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement.
Their website doesn't work so you have to wait to be able to speak with a customer service representative. I had to call Cymax days later to find out what would be done and was informed the manufactor agreed within 1 day of my complaint to replace the item. Cymax did not inform me of that and I wonder how long I would have waited before I found a replacement would be shipped. Only after that dicussion was a replacement ordered and shipped by Cymax.
The replacement came also damaged. Requested refund and they won't refund until items are donated to charity in their name at full cost of item and in their name.
Cymax shouldn't expect to get full value of item for a tax deduction when donating to a charity - doesn't seem ethical!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Bakers Rack
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "The 1st picture is when the hair dresser screwed up my bangs and the 2nd picture is her attempt to fix the mess she made when she seen my face...."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."