Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods
Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery.I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement.
Their website doesn't work so you have to wait to be able to speak with a customer service representative. I had to call Cymax days later to find out what would be done and was informed the manufactor agreed within 1 day of my complaint to replace the item. Cymax did not inform me of that and I wonder how long I would have waited before I found a replacement would be shipped. Only after that dicussion was a replacement ordered and shipped by Cymax.
The replacement came also damaged. Requested refund and they won't refund until items are donated to charity in their name at full cost of item and in their name.
Cymax shouldn't expect to get full value of item for a tax deduction when donating to a charity - doesn't seem ethical!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Bakers Rack
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."