Boston, Massachusetts
With Company response Not resolved

Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery.I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement.

Their website doesn't work so you have to wait to be able to speak with a customer service representative. I had to call Cymax days later to find out what would be done and was informed the manufactor agreed within 1 day of my complaint to replace the item. Cymax did not inform me of that and I wonder how long I would have waited before I found a replacement would be shipped. Only after that dicussion was a replacement ordered and shipped by Cymax.

The replacement came also damaged. Requested refund and they won't refund until items are donated to charity in their name at full cost of item and in their name.

Cymax shouldn't expect to get full value of item for a tax deduction when donating to a charity - doesn't seem ethical!

Review about: Bakers Rack.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

CymaxStoresSupport
Cymax Stores Response

Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents would like to contact you by phone or via email to address any issues you may have.

Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number - 1-866-740-9830 and one of our Customer Service Agents would be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support

Debbie
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #952443

I had the same problem.I eventually disputed it with my credit card and Cymax finally said they would credit my card back.

This took over 2 months to get resolved.

georgia1
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #950205

This has finally been resolved by Cymax after additional phone calls, continued delays and help from AMEX.

Needless to say, Cymax is a company you should think twice about before ending up with a potentially similar complaint.

Their employees have been cordial on the phone, that is the only good thing I can say about Cymax.