Montgomery, Texas

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

It is a very easy damaged part to replace.A support leg that was received broken.

Yet, it has been 3 weeks and no resolution yet.My advice would be to return if you have a broken part and do not count on Cymax on resolving the issue.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered.It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part.

I did everything they asked within 2 hours of receiving the bed, yet they tell me they are waiting for a response from the manufacturer. I will NEVER purchase from them again.

Poor customer service and now they do not respond to my emails.My order number is VRC121-12092812 in case they actually look at complaints

I liked: Ease of placing order.

I didn't like: Damaged product and no resolution, Poor customer service who does not answer emails, Did not get my airline miles when purchased through united.

1.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1191846

I guess I will say it's resolved, but not to my liking.They sent a replacement to a completely different bed.

I just went to my hardware store and purchased wood and rigged it myself.Buyer beware with this company!!!