1.6
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

It is a very easy damaged part to replace.A support leg that was received broken.

Yet, it has been 3 weeks and no resolution yet.My advice would be to return if you have a broken part and do not count on Cymax on resolving the issue.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered.It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part.

I did everything they asked within 2 hours of receiving the bed, yet they tell me they are waiting for a response from the manufacturer. I will NEVER purchase from them again.

Poor customer service and now they do not respond to my emails.My order number is VRC121-12092812 in case they actually look at complaints

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Sky77356 is quite happy with ease of placing order and stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged product and no resolution and poor customer service who does not answer emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Cymax Stores needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cymax Stores.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1191846

I guess I will say it's resolved, but not to my liking.They sent a replacement to a completely different bed.

I just went to my hardware store and purchased wood and rigged it myself.Buyer beware with this company!!!