Style and Design

Ordered Pulaski curio cabinet over 2 months ago back in May.This company/scammer like to tease a lot stating that your order is on your way or coming soon.

I waited patiently for many weeks and I finally cancelled the order. They gave the confirmation of my cancellation and mentioned that it will take 7 to 10 business days for the refund to appear in my account. I've waited over 2 weeks and I still didn't see the refund. I sent an email regarding to the refund and they responded exactly the same way....."Refund has been requested on your order and you'll be refunded in 7-10 business days." AGAIN...lol.

I didn't hear from them again when I stated "I want my refund immediately". This is not a legitimate company as you know and I never had such a trouble with my order. Please don't play this old games with me and to others.

I will make sure that I get fully refunded.I could write longer but what's the point.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Have not received my order.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments