On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table I recieved.

I was told on 05/14/10 that I be recieving a refund. I was contacted on 05/21, 05/22, and 05/26/10 by Chris B, claiming to be my rep. I was contacted on 05/25 and twice on 05/28, by Stacy L, claiming to be my rep. Then on 06/04/10, by a Rick L, telling me that they could not provide a replacement, then again on 06/09/10 to offer me a 10% discount on my entire order, which I delcined.

I have been in contact with at least 10 different customer service reps from cymax. Each in turn supposedly trying to resolve a simple exchange/return/refund. Monday last, when I called cust service, I was told that the Supervisor, Dave, authorized a full refund. Was told I'd be recieving a full refund and that I could dispose of the defective item how ever I saw fit.

Then Tue and Wed, I called to check on the status of the full refund and was assured it would be coming through. Then Yesterday, Thursday, when I checked, there was en email from Tonia E. offering a back order table (I'm wating for refund).

I called, was told by Miranda J, that I wasn't getting a refund, that they would pick-up the bench, but didn't want the broken table, and that I needed to provide a tax reciept showing that I donated it, before they would credit me for the broken table. That was three days after, Dave instructed me to dispose of it.

I believe that cymax intentionally misled me, many times, in order to use up any and all the time I would need to file any type of recourse against them. I was completely caught off guard that Cymax was intentiionally committing fraud against me. I believe that the public needs to be protected from this company. I have had a horrbile experience, It slowly dawned on me that they were intentionally trying to rip me off. I have these items packed up in their original packaging, waiting to be picked up.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments