On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table I recieved.
I was told on 05/14/10 that I be recieving a refund. I was contacted on 05/21, 05/22, and 05/26/10 by Chris B, claiming to be my rep. I was contacted on 05/25 and twice on 05/28, by Stacy L, claiming to be my rep. Then on 06/04/10, by a Rick L, telling me that they could not provide a replacement, then again on 06/09/10 to offer me a 10% discount on my entire order, which I delcined.
I have been in contact with at least 10 different customer service reps from cymax. Each in turn supposedly trying to resolve a simple exchange/return/refund. Monday last, when I called cust service, I was told that the Supervisor, Dave, authorized a full refund. Was told I'd be recieving a full refund and that I could dispose of the defective item how ever I saw fit.
Then Tue and Wed, I called to check on the status of the full refund and was assured it would be coming through. Then Yesterday, Thursday, when I checked, there was en email from Tonia E. offering a back order table (I'm wating for refund).
I called, was told by Miranda J, that I wasn't getting a refund, that they would pick-up the bench, but didn't want the broken table, and that I needed to provide a tax reciept showing that I donated it, before they would credit me for the broken table. That was three days after, Dave instructed me to dispose of it.
I believe that cymax intentionally misled me, many times, in order to use up any and all the time I would need to file any type of recourse against them. I was completely caught off guard that Cymax was intentiionally committing fraud against me. I believe that the public needs to be protected from this company. I have had a horrbile experience, It slowly dawned on me that they were intentionally trying to rip me off. I have these items packed up in their original packaging, waiting to be picked up.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Furniture
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."