Cymax Stores - Shipped broken and misrepresented items
On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table I recieved.
I was told on 05/14/10 that I be recieving a refund. I was contacted on 05/21, 05/22, and 05/26/10 by Chris B, claiming to be my rep. I was contacted on 05/25 and twice on 05/28, by Stacy L, claiming to be my rep. Then on 06/04/10, by a Rick L, telling me that they could not provide a replacement, then again on 06/09/10 to offer me a 10% discount on my entire order, which I delcined.
I have been in contact with at least 10 different customer service reps from cymax. Each in turn supposedly trying to resolve a simple exchange/return/refund. Monday last, when I called cust service, I was told that the Supervisor, Dave, authorized a full refund. Was told I'd be recieving a full refund and that I could dispose of the defective item how ever I saw fit.
Then Tue and Wed, I called to check on the status of the full refund and was assured it would be coming through. Then Yesterday, Thursday, when I checked, there was en email from Tonia E. offering a back order table (I'm wating for refund).
I called, was told by Miranda J, that I wasn't getting a refund, that they would pick-up the bench, but didn't want the broken table, and that I needed to provide a tax reciept showing that I donated it, before they would credit me for the broken table. That was three days after, Dave instructed me to dispose of it.
I believe that cymax intentionally misled me, many times, in order to use up any and all the time I would need to file any type of recourse against them. I was completely caught off guard that Cymax was intentiionally committing fraud against me. I believe that the public needs to be protected from this company. I have had a horrbile experience, It slowly dawned on me that they were intentionally trying to rip me off. I have these items packed up in their original packaging, waiting to be picked up.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Furniture
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."