Cymax Stores - Shipped broken and misrepresented items
On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table I recieved.
I was told on 05/14/10 that I be recieving a refund. I was contacted on 05/21, 05/22, and 05/26/10 by Chris B, claiming to be my rep. I was contacted on 05/25 and twice on 05/28, by Stacy L, claiming to be my rep. Then on 06/04/10, by a Rick L, telling me that they could not provide a replacement, then again on 06/09/10 to offer me a 10% discount on my entire order, which I delcined.
I have been in contact with at least 10 different customer service reps from cymax. Each in turn supposedly trying to resolve a simple exchange/return/refund. Monday last, when I called cust service, I was told that the Supervisor, Dave, authorized a full refund. Was told I'd be recieving a full refund and that I could dispose of the defective item how ever I saw fit.
Then Tue and Wed, I called to check on the status of the full refund and was assured it would be coming through. Then Yesterday, Thursday, when I checked, there was en email from Tonia E. offering a back order table (I'm wating for refund).
I called, was told by Miranda J, that I wasn't getting a refund, that they would pick-up the bench, but didn't want the broken table, and that I needed to provide a tax reciept showing that I donated it, before they would credit me for the broken table. That was three days after, Dave instructed me to dispose of it.
I believe that cymax intentionally misled me, many times, in order to use up any and all the time I would need to file any type of recourse against them. I was completely caught off guard that Cymax was intentiionally committing fraud against me. I believe that the public needs to be protected from this company. I have had a horrbile experience, It slowly dawned on me that they were intentionally trying to rip me off. I have these items packed up in their original packaging, waiting to be picked up.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Furniture
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..."
- "I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272. It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken. Rather than put everything..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."