Boston, Massachusetts

Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry.Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1.

When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same family as mahogany) as I expected. The picture showed the wood to be dark in every place I found this table on the Internet. (International Concepts co.). Instead the wood was light like a light maple.

I called and tried to tell them the situation. They "researched" it and gave me 3 reasons which all had to do with a computer monitor. I got nowhere. Decided to return it and was informed by email that I had to pay the shipping and a horendous restocking fee.

I don't feel that is right because it is not what they advertised. My 15 day return number is good only til July 2 but I have held off not knowing what to do next.

Any way you can help me?(Paid by visa)

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more