Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry.Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1.
When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same family as mahogany) as I expected. The picture showed the wood to be dark in every place I found this table on the Internet. (International Concepts co.). Instead the wood was light like a light maple.
I called and tried to tell them the situation. They "researched" it and gave me 3 reasons which all had to do with a computer monitor. I got nowhere. Decided to return it and was informed by email that I had to pay the shipping and a horendous restocking fee.
I don't feel that is right because it is not what they advertised. My 15 day return number is good only til July 2 but I have held off not knowing what to do next.
Any way you can help me?(Paid by visa)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- International Concepts
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."