Miami Beach, Florida

I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off the sofa in the lobby! yes, a sofa in the lobby and I will find a way somehow to get it upstairs, as if we are talking about a book here...

When their terrible, trashy third company delivery company tried to make an attempt to deliver, I was told that to take it upstair in my building (in the elevator) will coast me additional $400! This is not only rude but such a scam!

Because I "refused" delivery, I was told that my money will be refunded back for the undelivered item, BUT a re-stocking fee of $137.50 and a Return Shipping fee of $143.52 will be deducted!

I can't express my anger and disgust! do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else.

Review about: Sofa.

I didn't like: Way of doing business and scamming clients, Way of doing business, Refund policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $550
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.