Miami Beach, Florida

I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off the sofa in the lobby! yes, a sofa in the lobby and I will find a way somehow to get it upstairs, as if we are talking about a book here...

When their terrible, trashy third company delivery company tried to make an attempt to deliver, I was told that to take it upstair in my building (in the elevator) will coast me additional $400! This is not only rude but such a scam!

Because I "refused" delivery, I was told that my money will be refunded back for the undelivered item, BUT a re-stocking fee of $137.50 and a Return Shipping fee of $143.52 will be deducted!

I can't express my anger and disgust! do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else.

I didn't like: Way of doing business and scamming clients, Way of doing business, Refund policy.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cymax Stores - Same Issue Pemberly Row Bait and Switch Cymax Stores "I was shopping for an office chair with lumbar support as I have been having back issues lately so my wife decided to buy a Serta chair for me from..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores - Un-fullfilled purchase agreement Cymax Stores "On Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911 The package was delivered and was never opened..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more