I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off the sofa in the lobby! yes, a sofa in the lobby and I will find a way somehow to get it upstairs, as if we are talking about a book here...
When their terrible, trashy third company delivery company tried to make an attempt to deliver, I was told that to take it upstair in my building (in the elevator) will coast me additional $400! This is not only rude but such a scam!
Because I "refused" delivery, I was told that my money will be refunded back for the undelivered item, BUT a re-stocking fee of $137.50 and a Return Shipping fee of $143.52 will be deducted!
I can't express my anger and disgust! do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way of doing business and scamming clients
- Way of doing business
- Refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us. My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."