I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off the sofa in the lobby! yes, a sofa in the lobby and I will find a way somehow to get it upstairs, as if we are talking about a book here...

When their terrible, trashy third company delivery company tried to make an attempt to deliver, I was told that to take it upstair in my building (in the elevator) will coast me additional $400! This is not only rude but such a scam!

Because I "refused" delivery, I was told that my money will be refunded back for the undelivered item, BUT a re-stocking fee of $137.50 and a Return Shipping fee of $143.52 will be deducted!

I can't express my anger and disgust! do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $550. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cymax Stores and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sofa from Cymax Stores was way of doing business, way of doing business and refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cymax Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cymax Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments