Long, long delivery time, missed delivery estimates, no communication by email and no tracking available.No one answering the phone (i'm on hold now for over 17 minutes and I had the same result last week, never did speak to anyone.).

Please do your shopping elsewhere. I did get a call back from my salesperson, but help was not forthcoming.

Im supposed to type at least 100 words but I'm done now.kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkk kkkk kkkkkkkk kkkk kk kkkkk k kkkkkk k kkkkkkk k kkkkkk kkkkkk kk kkkkkk k k kk k kkkkkk k k k k

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Terrible shipping paractices.I ordered a filing cabinet, as part of an office collection.

It arrived damaged, so they sent a second one, it was damaged even worse than the first. They offered me $58 credit on my $400 purchase. I told them I wanted to return for a full refund, and never heard back.

I have recontacted and been polite, absolutely no reponse.never buy CYMAX.

I am the same stituation, order already one month, but till now dont' have any information about the delivery, call everytime is ask for hold and more than 30 minutes no one answer, e-mail dont' get the reply,my god, what kind of bad service company we met ! how can i get the money back ?