Long, long delivery time, missed delivery estimates, no communication by email and no tracking available.No one answering the phone (i'm on hold now for over 17 minutes and I had the same result last week, never did speak to anyone.).

Please do your shopping elsewhere. I did get a call back from my salesperson, but help was not forthcoming.

Im supposed to type at least 100 words but I'm done now.kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkk kkkk kkkkkkkk kkkk kk kkkkk k kkkkkk k kkkkkkk k kkkkkk kkkkkk kk kkkkkk k k kk k kkkkkk k k k k

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Terrible shipping paractices.I ordered a filing cabinet, as part of an office collection.

It arrived damaged, so they sent a second one, it was damaged even worse than the first. They offered me $58 credit on my $400 purchase. I told them I wanted to return for a full refund, and never heard back.

I have recontacted and been polite, absolutely no reponse.never buy CYMAX.

I am the same stituation, order already one month, but till now dont' have any information about the delivery, call everytime is ask for hold and more than 30 minutes no one answer, e-mail dont' get the reply,my god, what kind of bad service company we met ! how can i get the money back ?

Cymax Stores - Cymax shouls be shut down! Cymax Stores "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Buyers Beware Cymax Stores "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..." Read more Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods Cymax Stores "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more