I ordered a Beacon Ridge Trestle table by American Drew from Cymax and was very dissatisfied with the length of time that it took for them to ship it to me.It was well over two months.

The table arrive in order and was beautiful but after three months I am noticing a greasy look to the areas where we sit. I have contacted American Drew regarding cleaning suggestions and I have also contacted Cymax regarding return if I can't get the table clean in those areas. American Drew responded to my email. Cymax did not.

Probably won't buy from them again.

Review about: American Drew Beacon Ridge Trestle Table.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Montgomery, Texas Cymax Stores "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..." Read more Cymax Stores - Same Issue Pemberly Row Bait and Switch Cymax Stores "I was shopping for an office chair with lumbar support as I have been having back issues lately so my wife decided to buy a Serta chair for me from..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Cymax shouls be shut down! Cymax Stores "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more