I ordered a Beacon Ridge Trestle table by American Drew from Cymax and was very dissatisfied with the length of time that it took for them to ship it to me.It was well over two months.

The table arrive in order and was beautiful but after three months I am noticing a greasy look to the areas where we sit. I have contacted American Drew regarding cleaning suggestions and I have also contacted Cymax regarding return if I can't get the table clean in those areas. American Drew responded to my email. Cymax did not.

Probably won't buy from them again.

Review about: American Drew Beacon Ridge Trestle Table.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods Cymax Stores "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more This shouldn't happen Nike... Nike "I wore my Nike Air baseball cleats to an alumni game this past weekend. They are years old, but still felt great when I put them on again in preparation..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more