Do not buy anything from CYMAX they need to be out of business I purchased a bike for my Granddaughter they took my money and NO BIKE.I purchased it on March 2nd, I have tried to get a hold of them, they tell you that they will respond in 24 hours that is not true.

I had to call them twice and guess what, the person I talked to is in India.All I want is my money back so that I may purchase another bike for my Granddaughter. That is all I am trying to do because she keeps asking me when am I going to get my bike.

Cymax should not be in business.Do not buy anything from this company

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

It's too bad your bike didn't show up, there is some insider information goiing around for a company that is trying to go public.They have over 90 credit holds with manufacturers.

Including BUSH Furniture where I currently work.It's so bad I would stay away from there if I was you.

Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more