The first file cabinet arrived with severe cosmetic damaged and the ball bearing gliders for the top drawer were broken so the drawer would only open half way.The company shipped a replacement which I just received and the top bearing strips for the gliders had become dislodged and were laying in the bottom of the drawer.

Again the drawer only opens half way. They expect me to find someone to repair it and send them the bill for reimbursement. They expect me to do all the work!

I've demand a refund.I had to send photos and now have to wait 5 days for the "illusive" e mail response, the same as the last time, which never came until I hounded them with 3 separate phone calls.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more The worst experience with Cymax stores Cymax Stores "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..." Read more Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes Cymax Stores " We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more