The first file cabinet arrived with severe cosmetic damaged and the ball bearing gliders for the top drawer were broken so the drawer would only open half way.The company shipped a replacement which I just received and the top bearing strips for the gliders had become dislodged and were laying in the bottom of the drawer.

Again the drawer only opens half way. They expect me to find someone to repair it and send them the bill for reimbursement. They expect me to do all the work!

I've demand a refund.I had to send photos and now have to wait 5 days for the "illusive" e mail response, the same as the last time, which never came until I hounded them with 3 separate phone calls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $329
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cymax Stores - Cymax shouls be shut down! Cymax Stores "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..." Read more Cymax Stores - Same Issue Pemberly Row Bait and Switch Cymax Stores "I was shopping for an office chair with lumbar support as I have been having back issues lately so my wife decided to buy a Serta chair for me from..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more