The first file cabinet arrived with severe cosmetic damaged and the ball bearing gliders for the top drawer were broken so the drawer would only open half way.The company shipped a replacement which I just received and the top bearing strips for the gliders had become dislodged and were laying in the bottom of the drawer.

Again the drawer only opens half way. They expect me to find someone to repair it and send them the bill for reimbursement. They expect me to do all the work!

I've demand a refund.I had to send photos and now have to wait 5 days for the "illusive" e mail response, the same as the last time, which never came until I hounded them with 3 separate phone calls.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cymax Stores - Review about Fashion Bed Casey Wood Daybed from Lincoln, Montana Cymax Stores "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..." Read more Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes Cymax Stores " We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their..." Read more Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more