We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown).Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we waited for more than a MONTH!!!
In a meantime, me opened other boxes, and found out that the other part is teared! Again, calling them, sending a lot of pictures, asking when can we expect our bed? After a month, they sent only one piece of bed, even though they said all parts are ready and they are bringing us everything. So, at the end, we ended up with one piece of bed, the other part is still missing.
It's been almost 2 months!!!
Never, ever would order something from Cymax again!!!THE WORST EXPERIENCE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..."
- "I bought a curio online and arrived glasses and bottom part are broke and smashed from the shipping. The delivery guy did not take responsible to open the box to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses a month ago. The shipment was partial. The dresses were cheap (polyester material and poor couture) an some didn't fit. The return was impossible as any regular..."
- "I've deposit money to this Agency regarding Snoop dogg in Brazil to this person Name LUIS OQUENDO this Guys Dissappear with my money and never returned the money since..."
- "I placed an order on August 11 and I'm wondering where my shirt is.? ..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."