Astoria, New York

We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown).Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we waited for more than a MONTH!!!

In a meantime, me opened other boxes, and found out that the other part is teared! Again, calling them, sending a lot of pictures, asking when can we expect our bed? After a month, they sent only one piece of bed, even though they said all parts are ready and they are bringing us everything. So, at the end, we ended up with one piece of bed, the other part is still missing.

It's been almost 2 months!!!

Never, ever would order something from Cymax again!!!THE WORST EXPERIENCE!

Review about: Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Cymax Stores - Buyers Beware Cymax Stores "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more