Astoria, New York

We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown).Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we waited for more than a MONTH!!!

In a meantime, me opened other boxes, and found out that the other part is teared! Again, calling them, sending a lot of pictures, asking when can we expect our bed? After a month, they sent only one piece of bed, even though they said all parts are ready and they are bringing us everything. So, at the end, we ended up with one piece of bed, the other part is still missing.

It's been almost 2 months!!!

Never, ever would order something from Cymax again!!!THE WORST EXPERIENCE!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Cymax Stores - Buyers Beware Cymax Stores "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..." Read more Cymax Stores - Review about Fashion Bed Casey Wood Daybed from Lincoln, Montana Cymax Stores "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more