On Jan.27, 2010 I ordered a jewelry armoire for$162.00.

Each time I check the tracking info. I am told to check back in 3-5 days. This has been going on ever since I ordered. The promised shipping date was "No later than Feb.

8th".The item description is Coaster Warm Oak Jewelry Armoire, order #VRC121-1634304. No wonder the shipping is free; they don't intend to ship it! They immediately debited my checking account.

I believe I have been screwed.Next, I will file complaints with the appropriate oversight agencies: Better Business Bureau, and others.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more