On Jan.27, 2010 I ordered a jewelry armoire for$162.00.

Each time I check the tracking info. I am told to check back in 3-5 days. This has been going on ever since I ordered. The promised shipping date was "No later than Feb.

8th".The item description is Coaster Warm Oak Jewelry Armoire, order #VRC121-1634304. No wonder the shipping is free; they don't intend to ship it! They immediately debited my checking account.

I believe I have been screwed.Next, I will file complaints with the appropriate oversight agencies: Better Business Bureau, and others.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Cymax Stores - Complete product dissatisfaction and insult to injury upon attempting to return Cymax Stores "I purchased a "Hester Heights" bed headboard from CYMAX on March 21, 2015 in the amount of $165. It took a couple of days to ship and a week or so..." Read more Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Lunch Actually ain't woth Lunch Actually "My name is Shamala. I enroll has member last year on 08/10/2016 from a friend who was working part time at Lunch Actually Jalan Bangsar Kuala Lumpur as he mentioned..." Read more