DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today is 2-9-2012 and still no Loveseat. Cymax told me that the delivery service 'Ontime Deliveries' of Columbia, SC: 803-739-2009. had received the Loveseat and the delivery service (Ontime Services in Columbia, SC) claims they hadn't received the Loveseat. Persons I have spoken with at Cymax seem nonchalant about the whole messed up schedule and I am becoming quite angry with their mismanagement, not to mention that they have as of yet not mentioned any kind of conciliatory something or the other for me as gift for their mishandling of me the customer. And the following is what I found on the web site listed below, !more of the same!:

DO NOT BUY FROM CYMAX

I ordered a sofa from Cymax on October 23rd. Today is November 21st and still do not have a sofa. It was picked up by a trucking company, Home Direct USA, on the October 31st. It got as far as IN and never left there. When I called both locations all I got was the run around. When I asked that cancel the order this is the statement I get:

Thank you for your order with Cymax Stores. It has been brought to my attention that you are interested in returning the Lifestyle Solutions Napa Casual Convertible Sofa in Beech that you ordered. We are sorry to hear that you do not wish to keep the item you purchased.

Since the item is still in transit to you, it can either be refused or accepted at delivery. Should you choose to refuse your order you will be credited as per the attached information once the items are received back at the designated warehouse. Please be advised that any return shipping fees charged by our carrier will be deducted from your refund. Should you accept the delivery and decide you wish to continue with the return please contact us with 10 days of delivery so we may send you the complete return instructions.

Please find below a breakdown of the credit due as per our Standard Return Policy should you decide to refuse your item;

Original Purchase: $ 559.00

Restocking Fee: $ 139.75

Outgoing Shipping Fee: $ 135.61

Return Shipping Fee: $ 135.61

Total Refund Due: $ 148.03

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at 1-866-740-9830 if you have any questions or concerns. For more information on the Standard Return Policy, please click here.

We look forward to your prompt response regarding this matter.

No acceptance that there is problem. If they had just showed that they were concerned and want to get it taken care of that would have been one thing, but nothing. Stay away from this store they will rip you off!

Cymax Stores USA

21586 Atlantic Blvd Unit 140

Sterling, Virginia 20166

(866)740-9830 | www.cymax.com

What now?!!! Debbie Young 2_9_2012

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

I Have Been a Vendor for Homedirectusa for over a Year and i Terminated my Contract Due to the Way they were treating there customers.This Company # 1 Doesn't like to PAY per there contract they want you to drive out of there way for 20 dollars and carry a 200 pound item and that is not what contract reads.

So to all consumers i can RELATE they don't like to Communicate and pay there Vendors who does the deliveries.

So PLEASE take my advice as a Business Owner if they are treating someone that works for them BAD.THEY will TREAT CUSTOMER BAD.