This company is a pack of lies.Their website promises a certain "ship by" date, then ignores it.

You've given them your e-mail, but they don't notify you. I had to send an e-mail threatening to complain to my state attorney general to get them to ship, even though they'd charged my credit card already. I should have suspected right away when I didn't automatically get an e-mailed invoice that they were up to something.

They have a Customer Service phone number on their website, but it's useless to call it because they NEVER answer it, not even after an hour!It must be cheaper to pay for all that incoming 800# wait time than pay service reps to answer the phones and listen to customers scream at them.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Looking for justice in Ormond Beach, FL Cymax Stores "I don't recommend ordering from this company. I ordered the Bush Cabot Collection. The L Shaped Computer Desk and 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet arrived damaged. I truly don't know..." Read more Cymax Stores -  Fraudulent Misrepresentation in Website Description.  No customer service response at all Cymax Stores "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Cymax Stores - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Montgomery, Texas Cymax Stores "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more