This company is a pack of lies.Their website promises a certain "ship by" date, then ignores it.

You've given them your e-mail, but they don't notify you. I had to send an e-mail threatening to complain to my state attorney general to get them to ship, even though they'd charged my credit card already. I should have suspected right away when I didn't automatically get an e-mailed invoice that they were up to something.

They have a Customer Service phone number on their website, but it's useless to call it because they NEVER answer it, not even after an hour!It must be cheaper to pay for all that incoming 800# wait time than pay service reps to answer the phones and listen to customers scream at them.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Un-fullfilled purchase agreement Cymax Stores "On Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911 The package was delivered and was never opened..." Read more Cymax Stores - Terible service! a scam! Cymax Stores "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..." Read more Cymax Stores - Canadian shoppers beware of EXTRA FEES Cymax Stores "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..." Read more Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more