1.4
Style and Design

On

Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911

The package was delivered and was never opened as my home was in the process of being sold so everything had to be stored in a storage facility. When I finally opened the package and began putting it together, I noticed parts were missing, which were the side rails and ladder. Now I am not a wealth person and i saved just to purchase this for my kids and was very disappointed when I could not put the bunk together due to the missing parts, i contacted Cymax and a case was created I was advised that they would be shipping me the parts and then they sent an email stating that they were not going to honor the replacement and wanted me to pay for the missing parts! I was so disgusted at this unethical behavior of the company, as I have already paid them for something that they never sent to me, and after advising they would,now stating I had to pay twice, i find this very unethical that they want to charge me for something i have already paid them for, and I will certainly not be doing anymore business with their company I want them to honor their agreement as stated on their website.

Excellent Customer Service

Cymax strives for ultimate customer satisfaction. We are passionate about creating an optimal experience for our customers. We will strive to provide clear and concise communication while maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude. We understand that without the customer, there would be no us. Therefore each customer is an invaluable ingredient to our success.

The Cymax Guarantee

Our customers are valuable and your satisfaction is important to us. We strive to provide an online shopping experience that is both easy to use and risk-free. We aim to make every purchase go as smoothly as possible. That is why Cymax offers superior customer service, secure ordering and competitive pricing.

In the rare case that your item(s) unfortunately arrive damaged or defective, replacements are usually offered at no charge. Simply note any damage upon delivery and contact us immediately. Should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.

Yet honoring none of their agreement I am unsatisfied with my purchase as it was not what i ordered, parts were missing and service was not rendered.

This reviewer shared experience about "missing parts" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $129. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cymax Stores and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about cymax stores shipping service at Cymax Stores was way of doing business, quality of goods and missleading and incorrect information in order to get your money , but reviewer liked dishonest manufacturer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cymax Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cymax Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments