Cymax Stores - Un-fullfilled purchase agreement

Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911

The package was delivered and was never opened as my home was in the process of being sold so everything had to be stored in a storage facility. When I finally opened the package and began putting it together, I noticed parts were missing, which were the side rails and ladder. Now I am not a wealth person and i saved just to purchase this for my kids and was very disappointed when I could not put the bunk together due to the missing parts, i contacted Cymax and a case was created I was advised that they would be shipping me the parts and then they sent an email stating that they were not going to honor the replacement and wanted me to pay for the missing parts! I was so disgusted at this unethical behavior of the company, as I have already paid them for something that they never sent to me, and after advising they would,now stating I had to pay twice, i find this very unethical that they want to charge me for something i have already paid them for, and I will certainly not be doing anymore business with their company I want them to honor their agreement as stated on their website.

Excellent Customer Service

Cymax strives for ultimate customer satisfaction. We are passionate about creating an optimal experience for our customers. We will strive to provide clear and concise communication while maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude. We understand that without the customer, there would be no us. Therefore each customer is an invaluable ingredient to our success.

The Cymax Guarantee

Our customers are valuable and your satisfaction is important to us. We strive to provide an online shopping experience that is both easy to use and risk-free. We aim to make every purchase go as smoothly as possible. That is why Cymax offers superior customer service, secure ordering and competitive pricing.

In the rare case that your item(s) unfortunately arrive damaged or defective, replacements are usually offered at no charge. Simply note any damage upon delivery and contact us immediately. Should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.

Yet honoring none of their agreement I am unsatisfied with my purchase as it was not what i ordered, parts were missing and service was not rendered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unethical
  • What I disliked
    • Way of doing business
    • Quality of goods
    • Missleading and incorrect information in order to get your money
    • Dishonesty
    • Lies they tell you

Reason of review:
missing parts
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Linon Twin Over Twin Wood Bunk Bed
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #750100

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cymax Stores? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.