This is my second order from Cymax and both orders have been satisfactory. The furniture is very sturdy, well-made, and well worth the money (the free shipping on some items helps a lot!)

The time from processing to shipping was more than what the website said so just keep that in mind if you need something in a hurry (it was not outrageous though, maybe like a week), but once in for delivery it was fairly quick.

I did have a problem with one of my pieces (damaged) and they were very quick to respond. They sent the details off to the manufacturer and I am still waiting on a response. But, from their end, so far it has been handled very quickly and professionally.

The packaging is very secure, if not overly secure. One of my pieces took just as long to unpack as it did to put together! One of my boxes was a little dinged up buy I wouldn't blame that on Cymax.

Overall I am very happy with the product and the service. I have bought furniture from many less expensive/cheap places and it falls apart within a year. I have a feeling that this will last me a long time.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Comments