Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes
We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their product. Spoke to a customer service rep & our order on 08/02/16 and all went well. Today (08/04/16)we get a call from a 604 area code from a "Todd" who doesn't identify himself & says our order has been flagged as fraudulent and will be canceled. We asked him who he was & he later said he was from Cymax. His reasoning was that the credit card we used had a billing address different than where we were shipping to!!! Duhhhh!!! I'm sure this isn't the first time a furniture company gets an order from a credit card that is billed to an office, but the home furniture is delivered to the "home!" We don't need the furniture at our office, it is for our home! He started getting aggressive, arrogant, condescending & cocky! So I asked him how can he flag anything when the credit card company already verified that Cymax had been paid? We really didn't know what he wanted. He said he was going to cancel the order and I told him NOT to do that. We had placed the order and wanted our furniture. He then asked who the individual was on the order and I told her. Then he accused me of using a credit card fraudulently. I answered that the person on the card was right next to me on speaker phone and placed the order. There can only be one card and there is nothing illegal about 2 people being on the phone placing an order that is for both of us! He started sounding fraudulent himself & I told him that if he truly cancels the order I would blast his company on social media, but didn't want to be forced to do so. He said to go right ahead and was going to hang up the phone (which he did). We immediately called Cymax & a c/s rep passed us on to a manager "Kathleen" who confirmed that the order was canceled. She said normal protocol would be to email customer & request photo id. We never got that option. There was nothing she could do, but offered to send us to sales to place our order again. No thanks!!! There are hundreds of stores we can purchase from and Cymax will ot be it.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "The first file cabinet arrived with severe cosmetic damaged and the ball bearing gliders for the top drawer were broken so the drawer would only open half way. The..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..."
- "The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit..."
- "I ordered a sectional for $2400 from NYfurniturewarehouse.com and they never delivered it! Oleg Denishenko talked me into paying with a check for an additional discount so I agreed and..."