Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes
We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their product. Spoke to a customer service rep & our order on 08/02/16 and all went well. Today (08/04/16)we get a call from a 604 area code from a "Todd" who doesn't identify himself & says our order has been flagged as fraudulent and will be canceled. We asked him who he was & he later said he was from Cymax. His reasoning was that the credit card we used had a billing address different than where we were shipping to!!! Duhhhh!!! I'm sure this isn't the first time a furniture company gets an order from a credit card that is billed to an office, but the home furniture is delivered to the "home!" We don't need the furniture at our office, it is for our home! He started getting aggressive, arrogant, condescending & cocky! So I asked him how can he flag anything when the credit card company already verified that Cymax had been paid? We really didn't know what he wanted. He said he was going to cancel the order and I told him NOT to do that. We had placed the order and wanted our furniture. He then asked who the individual was on the order and I told her. Then he accused me of using a credit card fraudulently. I answered that the person on the card was right next to me on speaker phone and placed the order. There can only be one card and there is nothing illegal about 2 people being on the phone placing an order that is for both of us! He started sounding fraudulent himself & I told him that if he truly cancels the order I would blast his company on social media, but didn't want to be forced to do so. He said to go right ahead and was going to hang up the phone (which he did). We immediately called Cymax & a c/s rep passed us on to a manager "Kathleen" who confirmed that the order was canceled. She said normal protocol would be to email customer & request photo id. We never got that option. There was nothing she could do, but offered to send us to sales to place our order again. No thanks!!! There are hundreds of stores we can purchase from and Cymax will ot be it.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Ordered Riverside furniture Annandale 60" TV console and matching end table on 11/12/2012. Received order on 12/11/2012. TV console packing was externally damaged. Delivery team would not stay while I..."
- "I ordered a sectional for $2400 from NYfurniturewarehouse.com and they never delivered it! Oleg Denishenko talked me into paying with a check for an additional discount so I agreed and..."
- "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..."
- "The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."