Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes
We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their product. Spoke to a customer service rep & our order on 08/02/16 and all went well. Today (08/04/16)we get a call from a 604 area code from a "Todd" who doesn't identify himself & says our order has been flagged as fraudulent and will be canceled. We asked him who he was & he later said he was from Cymax. His reasoning was that the credit card we used had a billing address different than where we were shipping to!!! Duhhhh!!! I'm sure this isn't the first time a furniture company gets an order from a credit card that is billed to an office, but the home furniture is delivered to the "home!" We don't need the furniture at our office, it is for our home! He started getting aggressive, arrogant, condescending & cocky! So I asked him how can he flag anything when the credit card company already verified that Cymax had been paid? We really didn't know what he wanted. He said he was going to cancel the order and I told him NOT to do that. We had placed the order and wanted our furniture. He then asked who the individual was on the order and I told her. Then he accused me of using a credit card fraudulently. I answered that the person on the card was right next to me on speaker phone and placed the order. There can only be one card and there is nothing illegal about 2 people being on the phone placing an order that is for both of us! He started sounding fraudulent himself & I told him that if he truly cancels the order I would blast his company on social media, but didn't want to be forced to do so. He said to go right ahead and was going to hang up the phone (which he did). We immediately called Cymax & a c/s rep passed us on to a manager "Kathleen" who confirmed that the order was canceled. She said normal protocol would be to email customer & request photo id. We never got that option. There was nothing she could do, but offered to send us to sales to place our order again. No thanks!!! There are hundreds of stores we can purchase from and Cymax will ot be it.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL BE SORRY !!! This company is just a front for other companies. You order your product from their pretty website thinking they..."
- "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I ordered a sectional for $2400 from NYfurniturewarehouse.com and they never delivered it! Oleg Denishenko talked me into paying with a check for an additional discount so I agreed and..."
- "Complaint for TEAMdewhole Technology Co., LTD at Aliexpress On November 24, 2015, I ordered a Fashionable Portable Large LCD Screen UltraSonic Skin Scrubber Beauty Machine Peel Facial Spa Salon at Aliexpress..."
- "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."