I ordered a baby stroller on 11/7/10.This company had the best price on a quality product.

It arrive within a few days, damaged. It didn't appear to be damaged in shipping because the box was intact. Immediately when I opened the stroller, I saw that a retainer clip was broken and one of the rear wheels was bent. I contacted them that afternoon and followed their instructions on the complaint process.

I took pictures of the damaged parts and emailed them to the company. After several attempts by me to contact them, they responded a week later. Their response was that the manufacturer was working on the problem. I was initially told I would recieve a complete stroller to replace the defective one.

Over a month after I ordered the stroller, I received a FRONT replacement wheel. I had clearly identified the problem with the REAR wheel on the phone and via email with pictures. So not only did they not send me a new stroller, they sent the wrong wheel to repair it. I had initially hoped to use the stroller on a Thanksgiving trip.

Then I had hoped to use it on a Christmas trip. It is now 1/5/11. I have shipped the stroller back to them per their instructions, and have received no refund.

Stay far away from this organization.Pay a few dollars more to deal with a reputable company.

Review about: Cymax Stores Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

OH boy!My husband just ordered a stroller from them, this does not sound good.

Will let you know what happens..I had a feeling it was too good to be true.

dealing with a similar problem with a dresser that was delivered damaged..box look ok but when I opened it it was broken in 2 places I got a smart a@@ reply from their customer service and just because I didn't sign recieved not inspected they won't replace it....never order from this or any of thier hundreds of divisions...they are crooked

I am having the same problem with them right now, over a baby highchair. I cannot believe how they can get away with acting like this.