AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL BE SORRY !!!
This company is just a front for other companies. You order your product from their pretty website thinking they have a warehouse FULL of stuff. Then they order it from another company which has to be built somewhere. They are really just an office with a few people in it.
Search for CYMAX Reviews on any search engine and you will find the truth. I regrettably did not and took my chances. My product was lost for 2 months (christmas present ordered in November, showed up middle of January)... Broken and smashed to smithereens.
They will give you the run around when you call in as well. Good luck even getting a human being.
What a shady company this is, not even a company, a room with a few phone monkeys that promise you the world then take your money.
Buy from them at your own discretion, but be warned, there is a reason they are a "little bit cheaper" than everyone else. Pay a few more $ and get it local or from a reputable company. Usually Canadian companies are pretty good, but this one is garbage, unreliable and could care less that you get your stuff.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The first file cabinet arrived with severe cosmetic damaged and the ball bearing gliders for the top drawer were broken so the drawer would only open half way. The..."
- "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "All of our high-end appliances in the entire home come from Trail. When one of them failed (still under manufacturer's warranty), we called Trail for repair. They sent a technician (Sergiy..."
- "It was a simple brake pad grind. $1,300 later I pick up my truck to drive home. 1/2 hour later I notice smoke billowing out from the rear end. I pull..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."