Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench.The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom.

Soon after arrival, the seams burst on both, front corners of the bench and I am not a heavy person. I posted a review with pics that had to be approved, and let's just say they're still approving it.

It's been at least 4 months and I still do not see my review.Instead of going through the trouble of speaking with customer service and returning it, I decided to just keep it.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Cymax Stores - Very Unprofessional Follow up by C/S Rep Todd - Who Canceled Our Order Against Our Wishes Cymax Stores " We placed an order for the Abbyson Living Sonora 5-piece sectional home furniture after speaking to Abbyson and they gave us the names of a few companies that sell their..." Read more Cymax Stores - Refund policy on damaged goods Cymax Stores "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..." Read more Cymax Stores - CYMAX Stuck With Damaged Bed Frame, Cymax Says... Cymax Stores "...To donate the damaged goods to a charity! Ordered through Walmart.com...a $500 bed for a child. Bed frame arrived very damaged, carton ripped open and frame inside has chunks of wood..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more