I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench.The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom.

Soon after arrival, the seams burst on both, front corners of the bench and I am not a heavy person. I posted a review with pics that had to be approved, and let's just say they're still approving it.

It's been at least 4 months and I still do not see my review.Instead of going through the trouble of speaking with customer service and returning it, I decided to just keep it.

Review about: Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket Storage Bench.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $171
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cymax Stores - False billing on product - Online price and billed price Cymax Stores "Quoted online on the Cymax website for a computer table including HST for $224 with free shipment Got billed for $444.24 when I checked out with all kinds of charges..." Read more Cymax Stores - Un-fullfilled purchase agreement Cymax Stores "On Date: Oct 20, 2011 21:54:44 PM I purchase the Linon Twin over Twin Wood Bunk Bed in White Finish, Order #: VRC121-4957911 The package was delivered and was never opened..." Read more Cymax Stores - Charged for item Aug 9, Status has shown "Pending", Customer Service hates me Cymax Stores "Ordered Crosley Furniture Alexandria Expandable Bar Cabinet in Classic Cherry Finish. I was charged $450.00 with lightning speed on August 9, 2014. That is when the order slowed down..." Read more Cymax Stores - Kensington Recliners Cymax Stores "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more