The web site states that they have a price match policy where they will pay the difference plus 10% of the difference if you can find the product cheaper on any of the specified web sites.I found the product cheaper and they verified it while I was holding on the phone.

The customer service representative then asked me to hold while she spoke to her manager and then came back to me to tell me that they could not honor the price match policy because they would lose money on the product.

I'm not really sure what good a price match policy is if the customer can only use it when the price works out to be profitable for the store.By the way, the store that offered the product about $ 25.00 less was Walmart.com so that is where I wound up buying the nightstand that I was going to buy from Cymax/One Way

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cymax Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cymax Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cymax Stores price match policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments